We will effectively communicate with you. Your Property Manager will discuss your needs and develop a policy for the prompt response and resolution of matters for you and your investment.
• We will undertake comprehensive listing notes about your property.
• We will have the property photographed and an advert composed.
• We will have the property listed on all the real estate websites that we subscribe to within 48 hours of
listing your property for rent.
• We will place your property in the newspapers agreed between us.
• We will schedule viewings of your property as required to all prospective tenants until your home is
rented. (Subject to access provided to us by any current occupants)
• We will erect a For Lease sign on your property within 48 hours of listing.
(Upon request and if signs are permitted)
• We will subject all applications to:
- Check on the appropriate tenancy databases.
- Verification of applicant's former renting references.
- Verification of the applicant's employment and income.
• We will (unless instructed otherwise) refer all potentially suitable applications to you for approval.
• We will let your property for the asking amount of rent, (as outlined in your management agreement
with us), or higher. We will not let your property at a lower amount, without first obtaining your
• We will complete and execute the tenancy agreement and give the tenant's possession of
your property once the rental applicant process has been approved.
• We will complete and execute the tenancy agreement and explain in detail their responsibilities and
• We will secure all appropriate in-going costs from the tenants.
• We will lodge the bond in accordance with the legislation.
• We will forward a copy of the tenancy agreement to you.
• We will have regular contact with you and feedback for you through the process.
• We have a zero tolerance rent arrears policy which we outlined clearly to all tenants when they are
signing their lease.
• We will process rent payments daily.
• We will follow up on all late payments in accordance with our management agreement and the
relevant State Residential Tenancy Act.
• We will contact you to make recommendation and seek your instructions, should termination of
the tenancy be an option.
• We will keep you informed throughout the legal process, should termination be necessary.
• We will provide you with an annual financial summary (if requested).
• We undertake a comprehensive Property Condition Report and will possibly photograph prior to the
property being occupied.
• We will conduct routine inspections regularly and provide you with a written report. At these routine
inspections, we will report to you any repairs or preventative maintenance that may be necessary.
• We will conduct a comprehensive property inspection when the tenants vacate ensuring it matches
with the original Property Condition Report (except fair wear and tear).
• We will deposit the nett proceeds of your rental income into your nominated bank account as per
your management agreement.
• We will provide you will all copies of invoices for any repairs required at your property if requested.
• We will pay for all property outgoings as agreed on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the
availability of funds).
• We expect that property owners will undertake recommended repairs to their rental property in order
to preserve the value of the property, meet legislative obligations and maintain a positive relationship
with the tenants.
• We will not undertake repairs to your property in excess of your nominated amount, without first
obtaining your approval. (NOTE: This excludes emergencies and repairs that are required to be
rectified by law.)
• We will contract a trades person within a timely manner for non-urgent repair requests.
• We will attend to any urgent repair requests immediately.
• Will will only use trades people who are properly licensed and insured to handle the type of work
being performed on your property.
• We will review the tenancy agreement for your property in advance of its expiry, advising of current
rental market conditions.
• We will not renew the lease without your express written permission (unless stated in the
• We will advise you of any advice by the tenants that they are not renewing their lease.
• We will maximise vacancies by promptly acting on vacate advice.
• We will proactively manage the tenancy agreement renewal process to ensure consistent income.