• We specialise in Property Management. Our people are dedicated professionals.
• Our business philosophy is based on "creating success" and four specific values that are
communicated throughout the organisation.
- People first
- Doing the right thing
- Being courageous
- Fun and laughter
• Our local knowledge is backed by our global strength.
• We promote a company wide focus on the delivery of exceptional customer service.
• Our Property Managers continue to remain at the forefront of Property Management
• We are at the forefront of Property Management technology and enjoy a mix
of mobile and web based products for seamless management of the many administrative
• We accelerate the leasing process of your property to the right tenant, through our focused marketing and
tenant screening procedures.
• We maximise your investment by optimising your return.
• We guarantee that we will proactively communicate with you on all matters relating to your property.
• We offer a wide range of value added services to further enhance your investment.
• Our industry leading systems and procedures and our philosophy of continuing innovation, ensures you
and your property are in the best hands.
We will effectively communicate with you. Your Property Manager will discuss your needs and develop a policy for the prompt response and resolution of matters for you and your investment.
• We will undertake comprehensive listing notes about your property.
• We will have the property photographed and an advert composed.
• We will have the property listed on all the real estate websites that we subscribe to within 48 hours of
listing your property for rent.
• We will place your property in the newspapers agreed between us.
• We will schedule viewings of your property as required to all prospective tenants until your home is
rented. (Subject to access provided to us by any current occupants)
• We will erect a For Lease sign on your property within 48 hours of listing.
(Upon request and if signs are permitted)
• We will subject all applications to:
- Check on the appropriate tenancy databases.
- Verification of applicant's former renting references.
- Verification of the applicant's employment and income.
• We will (unless instructed otherwise) refer all potentially suitable applications to you for approval.
• We will let your property for the asking amount of rent, (as outlined in your management agreement
with us), or higher. We will not let your property at a lower amount, without first obtaining your
• We will complete and execute the tenancy agreement and give the tenant's possession of
your property once the rental applicant process has been approved.
• We will complete and execute the tenancy agreement and explain in detail their responsibilities and
• We will secure all appropriate in-going costs from the tenants.
• We will lodge the bond in accordance with the legislation.
• We will forward a copy of the tenancy agreement to you.
• We will have regular contact with you and feedback for you through the process.
• We have a zero tolerance rent arrears policy which we outlined clearly to all tenants when they are
signing their lease.
• We will process rent payments daily.
• We will follow up on all late payments in accordance with our management agreement and the
relevant State Residential Tenancy Act.
• We will contact you to make recommendation and seek your instructions, should termination of
the tenancy be an option.
• We will keep you informed throughout the legal process, should termination be necessary.
• We will provide you with an annual financial summary (if requested).
• We undertake a comprehensive Property Condition Report and will possibly photograph prior to the
property being occupied.
• We will conduct routine inspections regularly and provide you with a written report. At these routine
inspections, we will report to you any repairs or preventative maintenance that may be necessary.
• We will conduct a comprehensive property inspection when the tenants vacate ensuring it matches
with the original Property Condition Report (except fair wear and tear).
• We will deposit the nett proceeds of your rental income into your nominated bank account as per
your management agreement.
• We will provide you will all copies of invoices for any repairs required at your property if requested.
• We will pay for all property outgoings as agreed on your behalf prior to the due date (subject to the
availability of funds).
• We expect that property owners will undertake recommended repairs to their rental property in order
to preserve the value of the property, meet legislative obligations and maintain a positive relationship
with the tenants.
• We will not undertake repairs to your property in excess of your nominated amount, without first
obtaining your approval. (NOTE: This excludes emergencies and repairs that are required to be
rectified by law.)
• We will contract a trades person within a timely manner for non-urgent repair requests.
• We will attend to any urgent repair requests immediately.
• Will will only use trades people who are properly licensed and insured to handle the type of work
being performed on your property.
• We will review the tenancy agreement for your property in advance of its expiry, advising of current
rental market conditions.
• We will not renew the lease without your express written permission (unless stated in the
• We will advise you of any advice by the tenants that they are not renewing their lease.
• We will maximise vacancies by promptly acting on vacate advice.
• We will proactively manage the tenancy agreement renewal process to ensure consistent income.